Història

HISTORY

  • 1922: foundation of the entity with the name of Sindicat Agrícola.

  • 1923: The company premises were bought

  • 1928: The crushing machine and tractor with steal rims to make it work, was bought.

  • 1948: The warehouse was bought. Jesús- Marquès de Samà street. It was used to install the oil mill.

  • 1952: The David Brown tractor was bought.

  • 1958: Some machinery was bought: harvester, packer, trailer, etc.

  • 1959: The Ebro tractor was bought.

  • 1962: The egg collection section was created.

  • 1963: Construction of the first stage of the Cooperative’s cellar.

  • 1964: The warehouse was burned down.

  • 1967: The harvester “Claas” was bought.

  • 1968: Construction of the second stage of the Cooperative’s cellar.

  • 1972: Fiftieth anniversary of the entity’ foundation.

  • 1973: Construction of the third stage of the Cooperative’s cellar. A piece of land was bought in Jesús street – El Pou street.

  • 1975: Inauguration of Caixa Rural (Rural bank)

  • 1978: A 50Tm scales was bought

  • 1980: The oil mill was installed next to the cellar.

  • 1981: The Ebro tractor was bought. The accounts of the entity were computerized. The building of the Recreative center begins.

  • 1984: The piece of land “Cal Mariano” was bought and also the “Massey Fergusson” tractor.

  • 1985: The cooperative became member of CEVIPE (second degree wine coop.)

  • 1987: The credit section was transferred to the “Caixa de Barcelona

  • 1988: The cooperative became member of CEOLPE (second degree oil coop.)

  • 1989: The cooperative became member of Carob Commercial (second degree carob coop.)

  • 1990: Inauguration of the Recreative center..

  • 1995: The supplies warehouse was extended. The fertilise was bought.

  • 1996: The floor of the cellar/warehouse was poured. The pneumatic Press was installed. The Massey Ferguson tractor was bought.

  • 1997: The pruning and hydraulic hoe were bought.

  • 1999: The scales was changed and the atomiser was bought.

  • 2000: The hydraulic fork was bought.

  • 2002: The label Castell de Calafell was registred.

  • 2004: The Agro-shop was extended.

  • 2006: The pneumatic presses were sold.

  • 2007: The offices in Jesus, 51 street were inaugurated.

  • 2008: The Recreative center was exchanged bh the council for three plots of land at the “Parc Empresarial de Calafell”.

  • 2009: The construction of the Petrol station at the “Parc Empresarial de Calafell” began.

They resigned from the CEVIPE. An agreement was signed with the cooperative of Sant Jaume dels Domenys.

  • 2010: The Petrol station and the car park at the “Parc Empresarial de Calafell” was opened.

  • 2011: The first Web page of Calafell’s Agricultural was created.